Some Guidance Advice
- Getting there is going to take about an hour, so allow enough time to get there for 1400.
- Use the google map link below and your phone/sat nav should give you a better idea on where the carpark is located.
[googlemaps https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d2373.525005453547!2d-1.8308708489628436!3d53.4948163799123!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x487bd1c5ed5127bb%3A0xc99afee8b40b947b!2sCar+Park+Leading+To+The+Three+Black+Cloughs!5e0!3m2!1sen!2suk!4v1484410135303″ style=”border: 0;” width=”600″>
- The path is flat but does have some gradients that are shallow and short.
- The path is very sandy so be prepared for lots of grating and grinding noises coming from your bikes and spray on your clothes.
- The weather tomorrow is meant to be very wet. Wrap up to keep warm and dry!
- Halfway at the turning point we are stopping for tea/coffee/sweets from our van but feel free to bring as much food/drink and bribery food you think your family needs 🙂
- As you will be getting very sandy/muddy/wet I would suggest bringing a change of clothes.
- After we have finished the ride and got back to the cars we are going to drive back over Holme Moss and stop at The Fleece Inn for a drink if anyone would care to join us you will be more that welcome.